Starsunglasses.com makes it impossible to return an item.

Juneau, Alaska 6 comments

Despite advertising easy exchange and refund policies, getting a refund from Starsunglasses.com is impossible. I learned too late they got an F rating from the BBB for similar complaints.

In order to get an exchange or refund, you must have an RMA number, allegedly sent to you within in two business days of initial inquiry, then the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase (also, hefty restocking fees, shipping costs and other costs are deducted from the purchase price). I never received an RMA and all attempts to contact customer service via email went unanswered. An online search via BBB produced a phone number that was bogus.

Lesson learned.

Review about: Sunglasses.

Comments

Thats a shame guys, ive did business with this company, numerous times and they were always spot on!I've even did a return and no problems!

I see that thier website is gone! They used to sell all kinds of high end shades, then switched to Rayban only. As of xmas of last yr. I bought a pair of wayfarers and no problems, super fast shipping too!

That totally sucks that happen to all of you guys, i know how it feels to get scammed, ive been there! Trust me!

Smartbuysunglasses.com looks like my new online shade store.Check it out

#193747

I'm just another victim of StarSunglasses.com.I ordered a pair of glasses and got NOTHING!!!

They did charge me the $$$$ on my credit card and gave me a tracking number for the order.

The tracking number didn't track S#!t.Total scam.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!I placed an order on 7-16-10.

My card was charged and I received a computer generated order summary from starsunglasses.com. I had selected two day delivery. After two days had passed and I had not recived my product I went ot contact the company. There is NO PHONE NUMBER.

I e-mailed the company through their website and only recived a computer generated response which stated they had received my e-mail and would respond within thirty minutes. I proceeded to cancel my order. I then called my bank who stated that the vendor had not yet taken the money from my account. I then cancelled my card and got a new one from my bank.

Then today, 7-22-10 I checked my online banking and see that starsunglasses.com took the money from my account. I called my bank and filed a claim. This is such a horrible thing these people are doing. BEWARE!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau today and reporting this 'company'.

I placed an order with starsunglasses.com almost 20 days ago.I received an initial confirmation but nothing else after that.

I have sent three emails waiting for a status reply, but I have only received a generic canned email response--nothing specific to my order.WHAT A SCAM!

Trent, I received my glasses in a timely manner, but they were not the style I wanted.

If you are not happy with the glasses, try to get an RMA and document all emails and correspondence.File a report with Better Business Bureau if you don't get a response.

Don't ship back the glasses without the proper paperwork or you'll end up with nothing.Fortunately, my credit card company was able to cancel my charge.

DammiT I should of did my research earlier I've been waiting for my glasses for a few days Now and I used next day air which is $25 :cry .Is there nothing we can do?

Tell my bank not yo process the order?Wow I'm so mad.

View more comments